I’ve had my kindle about three weeks now and if you are on the fence about getting one…go get it. I was unconvinced until a friend who reads a lot unexpectedly raved about his. It pushed me over the edge to buy one.
- The wireless works everywhere so far
- It worked well at the beach in direct sun light
- I read more of both the New York Times and Wall Street Journal
- Ordering new books is quick and easy. For example as we sat on the ground at the airport in DC
- I take it everywhere because it is small and light
- Good battery life with the wireless off
- Images from the NYT and WSJ look horrible
- The navigation through the papers is so so. I would like to customize how I read through the paper not the way they have it programed.
- The back cover comes off from time to time when it is in the leather case
If I had to chose between my backberry and the kindle. The kindle would win.