I had to put Floyd the newest member of the Newcomb family down this week. Floyd joined us from Quebec last fall and was a black lab with a ton of personality and spirit.
So, while he was only with us a short seven months I learned a lot:
- Play hard even when your lungs are filled with cancer as there is always time for a nap after
- You are never too sick to make new friends
- Positive attitude goes a long way towards one’s quality of life
- There is always time for belly rubs and nuzzles
- Your friends will show up to walk around the block with you even on bitterly cold New England days
- Life is better when you get dirty
- Love is unconditional
You must be logged in to post a comment.