In no particular order:
- Getting to travel with my family to Scotland, Tunisia, and Barcelona this year.
- While watching Floyd (my black Lab) die of lung cancer was brutally hard. I learned a lot about how to live.
- For having the best business partner in the world.
- Seeing amazing live music.
- The seacoast of NH has been a great place to move to and feels like home.
- The encouragement, laughter, and support of my very funny friends spread over the globe.
- That I can walk to the following great places to eat: Lafesta, 7th Settlement, Sonny’s
- I get to build/work with smart, creative, amazing people everyday.
- I smell the ocean regularly and get to go play at places like Goose Rocks Beach
- Boston Logan Airport & Uber drivers make travel so much easier