Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday so much so that I do it twice. Once with family and then again for Turkey2 with friends. On the drive home from Hanover, NH I had a chance to reflect on all the things I’m thankful for:
- My family and friends whose love and support make it all worth while
- The opportunity I have to build, make connections, lend a hand, and create things worth fighting for
- My health – I’ve taken it for granted until a little ER visit this year
- Vermont – There is nothing better than seeing the Green Mountains unfold into Lake Champlain and the village lights twinkle as I wing my way back from some far off city
- Music – It never fails to lift me up on bleak days or send me driving to Montreal to dance the night away
- Travel – It makes me a better person. To see a different patch of the world and then return home to appreciate what you have at home.
So, raise a glass with me as we sit around the table and toast all that we have to be thankful for. It is humbling. Cheers…