The last few weeks has had me in: Miami, London, Helsinki, Chicago, and New York. So, I’m taking a week at home in VT to sleep in my own bed and wake up for runs with Odin. A few dinners catching up with old friends and getting my hands dirty with some projects will make a relaxing week.
I did get through several books on all my transatlantic flying:
- Blah Blah Blah: What to Do When Words Don’t Work by Dan Roam – A good read on how to use the visual side of your brain.
- The Start-up of You by Reid Hoffman and Ben Casnocha – Worth reading lots of useful tips an tricks. A must read for recent college graduates.
- The Mill River Recluse by Darcie Chan – A reasonable piece of VT fiction.
- Great by Choice by Jim Collins – Not Good to Great but still worth your time.
- Behind the Cloud by Marc Benioff – I’d pass on all the minutia of how great SalesForce is but if you work in the cloud a book worth skimming.
- Uncertainty: Turning Fear and Doubt into Fuel for Brilliance by Jonathan Fields – Ok.