It has been a strange summer of 2020.
- Working from home is the new normal and my neighbors think I’m a little less crazy
- I love cooking more at home. New recipes, more items from scratch, and slowly getting to be a better cook.
- More family time here in NH and up at the lake
- I miss traveling. For work, long weekend get away’s, quarterly trips to Europe. Even just down to NYC.
- All my neighbors and clients that have been impacted by Covid and many more that will be. It kills me to see all the closed small businesses. Restaurants that will never reopen. Lives disrupted in the most unusual of ways week after week.
- The abject lack of political leadership. On the local level here in NH. On the national level. This is a once in a lifetime crises yet petty politics and partisan sound bites are all we hear from both sides. We must do better.
You must be logged in to post a comment.