Time is a precious commodity that we all struggle to manage wisely. Here are a few tools to save you a little bit so you can spend more time with the people who matter.
- If This Then That – Automation Recipes for 272 services you use everyday. I love some of the home ones.
- Echo/Alexa – Always at the ready and is super helpful when your hands are busy cooking in the kitchen.
- Waze – A smarter way to help get you from point A to B.
- MileIQ – If you need to keep track of your mileage expense this App saves me a ton of time every month.
- MixMax – If you are a gmail user this tool gives you a range of superpowers. The biggest one I use is the ability to send open times from your calendar to set a meeting.
- OneTab – Helps you focus and reduces all those open browser tabs.
I have done a horrible job at keeping my blog updated in 2015 so I’ll try to see you here weekly in 2016. Let’s start with a 2015 travel recap. In 2015 I racked serious personal travel miles starting with Bejing China in Feb:
In March my first visit to Singapore to meet a great group of like minded Entrepreneurs. Auckland in April for my first to New Zealand. Then our family trip in May to the Nordics starting in the classic city of Copenhagen:
I have to say I then fell hard in love with Stockholm, Sweden:
Next we enjoyed a few days in Helsinki, Finland:
And a great day trip to Tallinn Estonia which you need to visit
Keeping with the Nordic theme made it to Iceland in July for an amazing long weekend. I would highly recommend a visit to this wonderful island of great people and outdoor adventures.
Add some hiking with the team in Romania and live music in Covent Gardens, London and you get an amazing travel year.
See you for more travel adventures in 2016…
Image Credit: Crispin Finn
This 8tracks Mix was inspired by a conversation overheard by Derek Sivers and Tim Ferriss via a podcast. Here is to you…bringing your A game to 2016, and all it has to offer or saying No. Enjoy…