Thomas and I got to catch Jason Mraz when we were out in Vegas at the Palms. The venue is called the Pearl and there is not a bad seat in the house. Jason played a nice set with a few great covers. He had a three piece horn section which was a lot of fun.
With all the travel of late I’ve been enjoying the following tunes:
The new stuff currently in my Ipod Mini:
- Jessy Moss – Two tracks off: Street Knuckles, Telling You Now & Owed a Living
- The Hushed Sound – Goodbye Blues: I’m lukewarm on this album, some stellar tracks and some over done poorly written tracks
- The Weepies – Hideway: Just go buy the album and if you don’t have there other stuff go grab it as well. Perfect lazy Sunday music with great harmonies and good lyrics
- Madrid de Los Austrias – Buscando (Karuan vs. Circus Remix): Electronica with a great groove
- Parov Stelar – Seven and Storm: Down tempo electronica thought it gets going for the last four tracks
- Stéphane Pompougnac – Hello Mademoiselle: This is the new album of choice in the Z4 with the top down. Plus it makes me want to go to France.
- Low vs. Diamond – Low vs. Diamond: I want to go see them live as I hear they put on a good show and the album is a solid effort worth buying
- Om: Chilled which is a great electronica compilation album(and yes I’m on a bit if an electronica kick of late)
- Waldeck – Make My Day: Earthy electronica
- Naomi – Aquarium: Love his voice and with tracks like, “A Perfect Day in Hell” how can you go wrong 🙂